VOLUNTARY DEAD BODY DONATION IN DIAMOND HARBOUR GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. The pledge form ( available as Download) for own dead body donation voluntarily by living person will be available from Department of Anatomy at free of cost from 9am to 3pm in working hours in working days. The properly filled up form will be submitted in same department in same time duration.
2. In case of natural death the near relatives will bring the dead body to Diamond Harbour Government Medical College in their own expenses and arrangements from 9am to 3pm in any working days with following documents.
a) Death certificate issued by Registered Doctor in ORIGINAL
b) Photo copy of AADHAAR CARD deceased person
c) Photo copy of VOTER CARD of deceased person
d) Copy of pledge form if previously submitted (Not essential)
e) RTPCR for Covid-19 report of deceased person (MANDATORY)
f) One declaration of one/ two of very close or near relative (Son/Daughter/Wife/Husband) for donating of the body with their address proof, Mobile no. & Photo copy of their AADHAAR CARD
3. No dead body will be accepted beside the above mentioned time
4. Decision of Principal Diamond Harbour Government Medical College is full & final regarding any dispute of body donation.
5. Contact person: +917797118955